- 1.1 (track, walkway) sendero (masculine), senda (feminine), camino (masculine) they cleared a path through the jungle abrieron un sendero ( or una senda etc) a través de la selva to stray from the path of virtue apartarse del camino de la virtud or del buen camino the path to success el camino al éxito to beat a path to sb's door asediar a algn the world has been beating a path to his door ha habido un verdadero peregrinaje hasta su puerta hell 1 1More example sentences1.2 (course of missile) trayectoria (feminine) the path of the sun el recorrido or el trayecto del sol the raging waters swept away everything in their path las tempestuosas aguas arrasaron con todo a su paso he stepped into the path of the oncoming vehicle se cruzó en el camino del vehículo que se acercaba the bullet was deflected from its path el proyectil fue desviado de su trayectoria to cross sb's path cruzarse* or toparse con algn if you cross my path again … si te me vuelves a cruzar en el camino … after two years our paths crossed again dos años más tarde nos volvimos a encontrar
More example sentences1.3 (course of action) if you take that path … si optas por hacer eso …
- Up green hills and down dirt paths, he walks alongside flag-draped coffins to support grieving families, to comfort, and to mourn.
- They continued walking down the path until they came to a clearing.
- They continued walking, the path getting darker and darker, until it split into two roads.
- And they are hoping to see hundreds of people who are either unemployed or fed up and looking for a change of direction in their career path.
- The Conference Board survey suggests that strategic business management does not loom large in the career paths of security directors.
- There are certainly more direct paths one can take to a career in theatre, but an unconventional one can produce unique artistic fruit.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.