- 1.1 [Med] [diagnosis] [examination] patológicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (compulsive) [liar] [fear] [hatred] [gambling] patológico
- More detailed prospective clinical and pathologic studies may assist in clarifying the etiology and pathogenesis of these disorders.
- The clinical and pathologic findings of this study are summarized in the Table.
- Studies looking at pathological or brain imaging data would be needed to address these possibilities.
More example sentences
- Chronic wounds may result from pathologic disease processes.
- We can see that the Egyptians recognized the connection between food and the cause of certain pathological diseases.
- Careful inspection of the bones revealed distinct pathologic abnormalities.
- But, most people with a pathological obsession with ‘race’ are not in asylums, so we must address them as a component of our everyday lives.
- It was an obsession bordering on the pathological.
- Psychologists and social workers define pathological gamblers as those whose gambling is persistent and out of control.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.