Translation of pathological in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] [diagnosis] [examination] patológicoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (compulsive) [liar] [fear] [hatred] [gambling] patológico
- More detailed prospective clinical and pathologic studies may assist in clarifying the etiology and pathogenesis of these disorders.
- The clinical and pathologic findings of this study are summarized in the Table.
- Studies looking at pathological or brain imaging data would be needed to address these possibilities.
- Chronic wounds may result from pathologic disease processes.
- We can see that the Egyptians recognized the connection between food and the cause of certain pathological diseases.
- Careful inspection of the bones revealed distinct pathologic abnormalities.
- But, most people with a pathological obsession with ‘race’ are not in asylums, so we must address them as a component of our everyday lives.
- It was an obsession bordering on the pathological.
- Psychologists and social workers define pathological gamblers as those whose gambling is persistent and out of control.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas