- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] [diagnosis] [examination] patológicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (compulsive) [liar] [fear] [hatred] [gambling] patológico
- More detailed prospective clinical and pathologic studies may assist in clarifying the etiology and pathogenesis of these disorders.
- The clinical and pathologic findings of this study are summarized in the Table.
- Studies looking at pathological or brain imaging data would be needed to address these possibilities.
More example sentences
- Chronic wounds may result from pathologic disease processes.
- We can see that the Egyptians recognized the connection between food and the cause of certain pathological diseases.
- Careful inspection of the bones revealed distinct pathologic abnormalities.
- But, most people with a pathological obsession with ‘race’ are not in asylums, so we must address them as a component of our everyday lives.
- It was an obsession bordering on the pathological.
- Psychologists and social workers define pathological gamblers as those whose gambling is persistent and out of control.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.