- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] [diagnosis] [examination] patológicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (compulsive) [liar] [fear] [hatred] [gambling] patológico
- More detailed prospective clinical and pathologic studies may assist in clarifying the etiology and pathogenesis of these disorders.
- The clinical and pathologic findings of this study are summarized in the Table.
- Studies looking at pathological or brain imaging data would be needed to address these possibilities.
More example sentences
- Chronic wounds may result from pathologic disease processes.
- We can see that the Egyptians recognized the connection between food and the cause of certain pathological diseases.
- Careful inspection of the bones revealed distinct pathologic abnormalities.
- But, most people with a pathological obsession with ‘race’ are not in asylums, so we must address them as a component of our everyday lives.
- It was an obsession bordering on the pathological.
- Psychologists and social workers define pathological gamblers as those whose gambling is persistent and out of control.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.