- 1.1 (sponsor) patrocinador, -dora (m,f) a patron of the arts un mecenasMore example sentences1.2 (customer) [formal] cliente, -ta (m,f)
More example sentences1.3 (patron saint) patrono, -na (m,f)
- But the festival enjoys great support from some 20 local organisations, friends, patrons and the district council.
- These achievements should be shared with our sponsors, patrons and supporters.
- The organisers are deeply grateful for the support of patrons over the past months.
- Most of his customers are regular patrons, many of whom are foreigners.
- The aim was to make the area more attractive to business and more welcoming to regular patrons and visitors.
- These customers will most likely turn into regular patrons.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.