Translation of patron in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sponsor) patrocinador, (masculine, feminine) a patron of the arts un mecenasExample sentences1.2 (customer) [formal] cliente, (masculine, feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (patron saint) patrono, (masculine, feminine)
- But the festival enjoys great support from some 20 local organisations, friends, patrons and the district council.
- These achievements should be shared with our sponsors, patrons and supporters.
- The organisers are deeply grateful for the support of patrons over the past months.
- Most of his customers are regular patrons, many of whom are foreigners.
- The aim was to make the area more attractive to business and more welcoming to regular patrons and visitors.
- These customers will most likely turn into regular patrons.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.