Translation of pattern in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (decoration) a floral patterna geometric patternun motivo or diseño floralthe waves left ripple patterns in the sandun dibujo geométricothe pattern repeats every two feetlas olas dibujaron ondas en la arenael dibujo se repite cada dos piesExample sentences1.2 (order, arrangement) See examples: it follows the normal pattern
to set the patternsigue las pautas normalespatterns of consumptionmarcar las pautasbehavior pattern (Psychology)pautas (feminine plural) or hábitos (masculine plural) de consumolanguages with similar syntax patternspatrón (masculine) conductual or de conductaa pattern is beginning to emergeidiomas (masculine plural) con estructuras sintácticas similaresthe familiar pattern of events repeated itselfse están empezando a notar ciertas pautas regularesvolvió a repetirse la historia de siempre
- Included are geometrics, florals and foliates, animals and nature motifs and other decorative repeat patterns.
- These aspects then become ornamented with Islamic-inspired decorative patterns and Islamic cultural artifacts.
- It featured exuberant decorative patterns, designs in the brickwork and wooden attachments.
- 2 2.1 (model) 2.2 (in dressmaking) 2.3 (sample)Example sentences
- Using a T-shirt and an A-line skirt as guides, make paper patterns.
- Using your pattern, the cloth is then cut and trimmed, along with the finest linings and silks available.
- to pattern something
onsomethingthe constitution was patterned on the American onetheir legal system is patterned on the Napoleonic Codela constitución fue redactada tomando como modelo la de los Estados Unidossu sistema legal está basado en el código napoleónicoExample sentences
- Staff members will pattern their leadership after those above them - not after what others say as much as what they do.
- Today it is not uncommon for some of the so-called replica firearms to be of better quality and performance than the originals they were patterned after.
- While polyphonic tones were better than monotones, they still sounded more like an old video game than the music they were patterned after.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the