Translation of pattern in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (decoration) a floral patternun motivo or diseño florala geometric patternun dibujo geométricothe waves left ripple patterns in the sandlas olas dibujaron ondas en la arenathe pattern repeats every two feetel dibujo se repite cada dos piesExample sentences1.2 (order, arrangement) it follows the normal pattern
sigue las pautas normalesto set the patternmarcar las pautaspatterns of consumptionpautas (feminine plural) or hábitos (masculine plural) de consumobehavior pattern (Psychology)patrón (masculine) conductual or de conductalanguages with similar syntax patternsidiomas (masculine plural) con estructuras sintácticas similaresa pattern is beginning to emergese están empezando a notar ciertas pautas regularesthe familiar pattern of events repeated itselfvolvió a repetirse la historia de siempre
- Included are geometrics, florals and foliates, animals and nature motifs and other decorative repeat patterns.
- These aspects then become ornamented with Islamic-inspired decorative patterns and Islamic cultural artifacts.
- It featured exuberant decorative patterns, designs in the brickwork and wooden attachments.
- 2 2.1 (model) 2.2 (in dressmaking) 2.3 (sample)Example sentences
- Using a T-shirt and an A-line skirt as guides, make paper patterns.
- Using your pattern, the cloth is then cut and trimmed, along with the finest linings and silks available.
- to pattern something
onsomethingthe constitution was patterned on the American onela constitución fue redactada tomando como modelo la de los Estados Unidostheir legal system is patterned on the Napoleonic Codesu sistema legal está basado en el código napoleónicoExample sentences
- Staff members will pattern their leadership after those above them - not after what others say as much as what they do.
- Today it is not uncommon for some of the so-called replica firearms to be of better quality and performance than the originals they were patterned after.
- While polyphonic tones were better than monotones, they still sounded more like an old video game than the music they were patterned after.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.