Translation of paving in Spanish:
- 1.1 (paved area) pavimento (masculine); (of flagstones) enlosado (masculine); (of tiles) embaldosado (masculine); (of stones) empedrado (masculine), adoquinado (masculine); (of bricks) enladrillado (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (materials) materiales (masculine plural) de pavimentación (before noun/delante del nombre) paving slab o stone losa (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (road surface) (American English/inglés norteamericano) calzada (feminine)
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the