- 1.1 (paved area) pavimento (masculine); (of flagstones) enlosado (masculine); (of tiles) embaldosado (masculine); (of stones) empedrado (masculine), adoquinado (masculine); (of bricks) enladrillado (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (materials) materiales (masculine plural) de pavimentación (before noun/delante del nombre) paving slab o stone losa (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (road surface) (American English/inglés norteamericano) calzada (feminine)
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.