Translation of paving in Spanish:
- 1.1 (paved area)(of flagstones)
enlosado (masculine)(of tiles)
embaldosado (masculine)(of bricks)
enladrillado (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (materials)
materiales (masculine plural) de pavimentación(before noun) paving slab o stoneExample sentences1.3 (road surface)
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.