Translation of paving in Spanish:
- 1.1 (paved area)(of flagstones)(of tiles)(of bricks)Example sentences1.2 (materials)
(before noun) paving slab o stonemateriales (masculine plural) de pavimentaciónExample sentences1.3 (road surface)
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.