- 1.1 (paved area) pavimento (m); (of flagstones) enlosado (m); (of tiles) embaldosado (m); (of stones) empedrado (m), adoquinado (m); (of bricks) enladrillado (m)More example sentences1.2 (materials) materiales (masculine plural) de pavimentación (before noun/delante del nombre) paving slab o stone losa (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (road surface) (American English/inglés norteamericano) calzada (feminine)
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.