Translation of paw in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology)Example sentences1.2 (hand) [colloquial] [pejorative]
- The feet of the throne are modeled after large catlike paws without claws.
- Access to water is always recommended, as is staying off the asphalt, which can burn an animal's paws.
- The cat looked up from its toys and stretched out its paws to claw at the ragged arm of an old chair.
- Get your filthy little paws on CD-ROMs featuring these sirens of British media culture.
- The filthy maggot has his paws all over her prized weapon!
- 'Get your filthy paws off her,' I think as anger sweeps through my body but it is shortly replaced with a desire.
- 1.1(animal)to paw the ground (horse) 1.2tocar con la pataExample sentences
- I wander round looking like a lost child pawing things for a while, and then panic and pick up something which neither fits nor suits me.
- I wasn't about to let people go around pawing a holy artifact like it was just any old piece of junk.
- Kassa sat on the sofa nervously twiddling her thumbs; Vlad sat beside her lazily pawing her hair.
- Jonah saw several of the creatures pawing at the air and shaking their heads.
- The glorious creature pawed the ground with it's silver hooves and snorted deep of the cold air.
- Juno looked around and saw that Riddle was right, for the two horses were pawing at the ground in agitation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.