Translation of paw in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] pata (feminine); (claw of lion, tiger) garra (feminine), zarpa (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (hand) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo] manaza (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo], zarpa (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo]
- The feet of the throne are modeled after large catlike paws without claws.
- Access to water is always recommended, as is staying off the asphalt, which can burn an animal's paws.
- The cat looked up from its toys and stretched out its paws to claw at the ragged arm of an old chair.
- Get your filthy little paws on CD-ROMs featuring these sirens of British media culture.
- The filthy maggot has his paws all over her prized weapon!
- 'Get your filthy paws off her,' I think as anger sweeps through my body but it is shortly replaced with a desire.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.