Translation of paw in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] pata (feminine); (claw of lion, tiger) garra (feminine), zarpa (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (hand) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo] manaza (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo], zarpa (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo]
- The feet of the throne are modeled after large catlike paws without claws.
- Access to water is always recommended, as is staying off the asphalt, which can burn an animal's paws.
- The cat looked up from its toys and stretched out its paws to claw at the ragged arm of an old chair.
- Get your filthy little paws on CD-ROMs featuring these sirens of British media culture.
- The filthy maggot has his paws all over her prized weapon!
- 'Get your filthy paws off her,' I think as anger sweeps through my body but it is shortly replaced with a desire.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.