Translation of pay-as-you-go in Spanish:
noununcountable (Finance, Telecommunications)
- are you on contract or pay-as-you-go?¿tienes un plan contratado o usas el prepago?a pay-as-you-go phoneteléfono (masculine) (con tarjeta) de prepagoExample sentences
- The program will be launched amid growing concern about the viability of Russia's pay-as-you-go pension system.
- The company has 12.4 million customers, the vast majority of whom use pay-as-you-go services.
- The victims appear to be punters upgrading their phones or switching between contract and pay as you go services.
Definition of pay-as-you-go in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.