Translation of peach in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (fruit) (before noun) a peaches and cream complexionun cutis de sedaExample sentences1.2peach (tree)
duraznero (masculine) or (Spain) melocotonero (masculine)1.3 (color)color (masculine) durazno or (Spain) melocotón(before noun) (dress/sweater)
- They are based on many different kinds of summer fruit, particularly stone fruits such as peaches and plums; and pears, apples, and quinces.
- Popular fillings include stone fruits, like peaches and plums.
- To skin the peaches, dunk them in simmering water for 10 seconds, remove and peel under cold running water.
color durazno or (Spain) melocotón invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- The blend of colours like peach, red and pink makes them look almost real at a first glance.
- She got the same shades as I did last year, a browny colour and peach.
- The key colours are bright coral, various shades of purple, peach and green.
- 2 (somebody, something pleasing) [colloquial] [dated]she's a peach of a girl!es un encantoa peach of a goalun gol de antologíaExample sentences
- This is a peach of a site that deserves the application of real genius, not dull commercialism.
- But for his sheer industry, his perseverance and a peach of a goal - at a crucial time - Garrymore's star corner-forward gets the nod.
- And when given the whole 90 minutes against the Germans, he scored one - a peach of a free-kick - and set up the other for Baros.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.