- 1.1 [Agriculture/Agricultura] [Cookery/Cocina] maní (masculine) or (Spain/España) cacahuete (masculine) or (Mexico/México) cacahuate (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- In western countries they are most familiar as roasted or salted peanuts, or in peanut butter or incorporated in confectionery.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and protein, it also contains organic dry roasted Valencia peanuts and sea salt.
- How she loved to crunch them; dry roasted peanuts, macadamias, cashews, pistachios, walnuts and Brazils.
(peanuts plural)(small sum) [colloquial/familiar] una miseria [colloquial/familiar] we work for peanuts nos pagan una miseria [colloquial/familiar]
- Yucca, plantain, peanuts, sweet potatoes, and sugarcane are grown, as well as medicinal herbs.
- He encouraged farmers to try new crops, like peanuts, cowpeas and sweet potatoes, and to try new rotations, better cultural practices and more appropriate machinery.
- They grow several staple crops, including manioc root, sweet potatoes, sugar cane, peanuts, and plantains.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.