Translation of pedal bin in Spanish:
- (British English)tarro (masculine) de la basura
(Spain) cubo (masculine) de la basura
(Southern Cone) tacho (masculine) de la basura
(Mexico) tambo (masculine) de la basura
(Colombia) caneca (feminine) de la basura
(Venezuela) tobo (masculine) de la basura (con pedal)Example sentences
- When the doctor was on the phone to Booth Hall I saw a nurse lean into a pedal bin and take out the tray with the finger on it.
- We ended up buying some items for our kitchens (a pedal bin and a small set of steps if you are interested).
- Whether it was fruit scones or vegetable curry, I only ever produced foul-smelling gunk worthy of a swipe along the worktop straight into the pedal bin.
Definition of pedal bin in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.