Translation of pedal car in Spanish:
- cochecito (masculine) de pedalesExample sentences
- The pedal car, which has recently been exhibited at classic car shows, is in fully restored condition, complete with its dummy engine and working headlights.
- He has been keen on motorsport since getting his first pedal car at the age of four - once he found out they went quicker with engines there was no looking back!
- He wanted to take his pedal car and I helped him take it down the steps on the walk to the path near the pool.
Definition of pedal car in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.