- fastidiar, darle* rabia a it peeves her that I earn more money than she does le fastidia or le da rabia que yo gane más que ellaMore example sentences
- The insurance companies are particularly peeved at the absence of the risk management concept in the revised tariff.
- She's peeved, and you're left wondering if she's having a brain lapse or something.
- Actually I'm a sore loser and will only be peeved when I don't win.
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.
- manía (feminine) his current pet peeve is … ahora le ha dado la manía de …More example sentences
- My peeve of the morning is people treating me like a moron and wasting my time.
- My peeve is with group blogs that put the writer's name at the end of items.
- One peeve of mine is these so called reality shows.