transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- fastidiar, darle* rabia a it peeves her that I earn more money than she does le fastidia or le da rabia que yo gane más que ellaMore example sentences
- The insurance companies are particularly peeved at the absence of the risk management concept in the revised tariff.
- She's peeved, and you're left wondering if she's having a brain lapse or something.
- Actually I'm a sore loser and will only be peeved when I don't win.
- manía (feminine) his current pet peeve is … ahora le ha dado la manía de …
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.