Translation of peeve in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- fastidiar, darle* rabia a it peeves her that I earn more money than she does le fastidia or le da rabia que yo gane más que ellaExample sentences
- The insurance companies are particularly peeved at the absence of the risk management concept in the revised tariff.
- She's peeved, and you're left wondering if she's having a brain lapse or something.
- Actually I'm a sore loser and will only be peeved when I don't win.
- manía (feminine) his current pet peeve is … ahora le ha dado la manía de …
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the