- fastidiar, darle* rabia a it peeves her that I earn more money than she does le fastidia or le da rabia que yo gane más que ellaMore example sentences
- The insurance companies are particularly peeved at the absence of the risk management concept in the revised tariff.
- She's peeved, and you're left wondering if she's having a brain lapse or something.
- Actually I'm a sore loser and will only be peeved when I don't win.
- manía (f) his current pet peeve is … ahora le ha dado la manía de …More example sentences
- He had his likes and dislikes, and his pet peeves.
- Those little yellow ribbons are one of my pet peeves.
- That's one of my pet peeves to have these pseudo historians parachute in and sell so many more books than the real historians.