Translation of peeve in Spanish:
- fastidiarit peeves her that I earn more money than she does
darle rabia ale fastidia or le da rabia que yo gane más que ellaExample sentences
- The insurance companies are particularly peeved at the absence of the risk management concept in the revised tariff.
- She's peeved, and you're left wondering if she's having a brain lapse or something.
- Actually I'm a sore loser and will only be peeved when I don't win.
- his current pet peeve is …ahora le ha dado la manía de …Example sentences
- I'm just telling you to put your peeves in perspective - whether smaller or larger focus.
- Martin's peeve is poorly planned development.
- Though I spend a fair amount of time in his company, I nurse a particular peeve against him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.