- 1.1 (transparent) [stream/water] cristalinoMore example sentences1.2 (easy to understand) [style/poem] diáfano; [argument/discussion] de meridiana claridad
More example sentences
- You see it now in those horrid traffic jams; in tar slicks that come and go when you swim in pellucid waters; and in the awful fires that destroyed many trees on the Cote during last summer's heat wave.
- This morning the rain swept away, the clouds rolled back, and we were blessed with pellucid blue skies and sunshine from dawn till dusk.
- I hopped on out to the patio to stand in quite pleasantly warm sunshine and peered up at the pellucid blue sky.
- The renowned, the brilliant, the incredibly funny man, published delightful books written in the most pellucid prose.
- In each of these enterprises, she brought to bear her characteristic rigor and discernment, as well as the pellucid prose style for which she was justly celebrated.
- Read them years later in wonder at their erudition and pellucid prose.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.