- 1.1 (for writing, drawing) lápiz (masculine) colored pencils lápices de colores to draw/write in pencil dibujar a/escribir* con lápiz eyebrow/eye pencil lápiz de cejas/ojos (before noun/delante del nombre) pencil drawing dibujo (masculine) a lápizMore example sentences1.2 (of light) rayo (masculine); (of rays) haz (masculine)
More example sentences
- He received some money from a federal welfare program and tried selling pencils.
- Hardware and software is still more expensive than paper and pencils.
- He would give me some paper and a pencil and I would imitate him, making marks on paper.
- The thin line of his pencil transcribes the desert light and, for the first time in this exhibition, a unique and unmistakable vision appears.
- These conservative pencils of light also displayed the biological diversity of the ship's crew.
- Peepholes at strategic points along its length admitted pencils of light.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.