Translation of penetrating in Spanish:
- 1.1 [voice/sound/gaze] penetrante; [rain] que cala penetrating oil aceite (masculine) lubricanteExample sentences
- Nor is it contended that it results from rising damp or penetrating damp.
- He has a low, soulful voice with penetrating anger and smarts.
- I rushed into the living room to see poor Graham getting well and truly damp in a fine, penetrating rain.
Example sentences1.2 (cogent) [insight/analysis] penetrante, agudo, perspicaz
- Tim sat upright at the penetrating noise and flipped in his hammock.
- In an instant, he is there once more, with his familiar, intense, penetrating, braying sound.
- Its penetrating tone could carry far and rise above the fracas.
- Her penetrating eyes moved to the two siblings, who apparently caught some hidden meaning that Evelyn didn't at watching the elder's haunting gaze.
- They tend to feel warm, have somewhat oily skin, penetrating eyes, and sharp features.
- He was immediately distinguished by his diminutive figure, extremely long white beard, and dark, penetrating eyes.
- It is not a pedagogical treatise, it is the reflections of an artist upon art in aphorisms of penetrating insight, ready wit, and profound wisdom.
- Instead, he is most often regarded as a man of penetrating insight.
- Note the dramatic narrative and implicit autobiography that emerge from this penetrating insight.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the