Translation of penguin suit in Spanish:
- [colloquial]traje (masculine) de pingüinoExample sentences
- He wore strikingly white gloves and a beautifully tailored, midnight black penguin suit.
- I can't wait to see you in your penguin suit though!
- 'Personally, I'd rather do your job than getting stuck in a penguin suit,’ he admitted quietly, grimacing.
Definition of penguin suit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.