- (payment) widow's o widower's pensionpensión de viudedad or de viudezpersonal/state/company pension
viudedad (feminine)pensión personal/del estado/de la empresato be on o draw a pensioncobrar una pensión/una jubilaciónpension contributionsaportaciones (feminine plural)aportes (masculine plural) (esp (Latin America) )pension rightsderechos (masculine plural) de pensiónpension scheme → pension planExample sentences
- I have not received an invitation to claim a state pension from the Pensions Service.
- The report highlights the fact that many people are relying on the state pension for their retirement income.
- This promises all pensioners a basic weekly income above the state pension.
- 1 countable (guesthouse)Example sentences
- Of course, it's a typical beautiful Austrian small town with lots of pensions, hotels and restaurants for the traveler.
- In one end of the hall, volunteers entered name after name into computers - people who had been located in nearby hotels or pensions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.