- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (plant) menta (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [tea/oil] de menta; [flavor] a mentaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (sweet) caramelo (masculine) de menta; (lozenge) pastilla (feminine) de menta
- Moroccan mint tea is a brisk blend of gunpowder green tea and peppermint leaves, while Earl Grey, a famous British tea, is made up of black tea leaves flavored with bergamot orange oil.
- And if your gut does start complaining, placate it with a cup of soothing mint or ginger tea or a capsule of peppermint oil.
- With ingredients like peppermint and jojoba essential oil, milk protein, and Shea butter, it is also good for your hair.
More example sentences
- Aroma advocates claim that rosemary, peppermint, basil and jasmine scents, alone or in combination, may improve your mental alertness.
- More seasonal and colourful plants such as cherry, Chinese flowering crabapple and pomegranate as well as some fragrant plants such as peppermint, thyme and rosemary dot the park.
- Suitable repellent oils are lavender, citronella, peppermint, lemongrass, cinnamon, thyme and basil.
- As you can see, these are all real glass ornaments, but they are cupcakes and peppermints and candy canes.
- Or how he tastes like peppermints and sweet vodka at six-thirty on a Saturday morning.
- The truck driver tells her the peppermints are nickel candy.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the