Translation of peppermint in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (plant) menta (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [tea/oil] de menta; [flavor] a mentaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (sweet) caramelo (masculine) de menta; (lozenge) pastilla (feminine) de menta
- Moroccan mint tea is a brisk blend of gunpowder green tea and peppermint leaves, while Earl Grey, a famous British tea, is made up of black tea leaves flavored with bergamot orange oil.
- And if your gut does start complaining, placate it with a cup of soothing mint or ginger tea or a capsule of peppermint oil.
- With ingredients like peppermint and jojoba essential oil, milk protein, and Shea butter, it is also good for your hair.
- Aroma advocates claim that rosemary, peppermint, basil and jasmine scents, alone or in combination, may improve your mental alertness.
- More seasonal and colourful plants such as cherry, Chinese flowering crabapple and pomegranate as well as some fragrant plants such as peppermint, thyme and rosemary dot the park.
- Suitable repellent oils are lavender, citronella, peppermint, lemongrass, cinnamon, thyme and basil.
- As you can see, these are all real glass ornaments, but they are cupcakes and peppermints and candy canes.
- Or how he tastes like peppermints and sweet vodka at six-thirty on a Saturday morning.
- The truck driver tells her the peppermints are nickel candy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.