Translation of percent in Spanish:
- (percentage) (no plural/sin plural) porcentaje (masculine) what percent of those questioned disagreed? ¿qué porcentaje de los encuestados no estuvo de acuerdo? a half percent o a half of one percent un cero coma cinco por ciento (in stock exchange) un medio punto por ciento a five percent discount un descuento del cinco por ciento, un cinco por ciento de descuentoExample sentences
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
- por ciento profits are up twenty percent los beneficios han aumentado (en) un veinte por ciento I'm (a) hundred percent certain estoy cien por cien(to) seguro the team really gave one hundred and ten percent el equipo dio más que al máximo I don't feel a hundred percent no estoy lo que se dice bien del todo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the