Translation of percent in Spanish:
- (percentage) (no plural) what percent of those questioned disagreed?¿qué porcentaje de los encuestados no estuvo de acuerdo?a half percent o a half of one percentun cero coma cinco por ciento(in stock exchange)a five percent discount
un medio punto por cientoun descuento del cinco por ciento
un cinco por ciento de descuentoExample sentences
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
- profits are up twenty percentlos beneficios han aumentado (en) un veinte por cientoI'm (a) hundred percent certainestoy cien por cien(to) segurothe team really gave one hundred and ten percentel equipo dio más que al máximoI don't feel a hundred percentno estoy lo que se dice bien del todoExample sentences
- If we are one hundred percent convinced of our case then a little dishonesty to iron out the odd inconsistency hardly seems wrong.
- There are few if any behavioral characteristics in humans that are one hundred percent genetic.
- However, my experience of camp food is one hundred percent favourable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.