- (percentage) (no plural/sin plural) porcentaje (masculine) what percent of those questioned disagreed? ¿qué porcentaje de los encuestados no estuvo de acuerdo? a half percent o a half of one percent un cero coma cinco por ciento (in stock exchange) un medio punto por ciento a five percent discount un descuento del cinco por ciento, un cinco por ciento de descuentoMore example sentences
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
- por ciento profits are up twenty percent los beneficios han aumentado (en) un veinte por ciento I'm (a) hundred percent certain estoy cien por cien(to) seguro the team really gave one hundred and ten percent el equipo dio más que al máximo I don't feel a hundred percent no estoy lo que se dice bien del todo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the