Translation of percent in Spanish:
- (percentage) (no plural) what percent of those questioned disagreed?a half percent o a half of one percent¿qué porcentaje de los encuestados no estuvo de acuerdo?un cero coma cinco por ciento(in stock exchange)a five percent discountun medio punto por cientoun descuento del cinco por cientoun cinco por ciento de descuentoExample sentences
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
- profits are up twenty percentI'm (a) hundred percent certainlos beneficios han aumentado (en) un veinte por cientothe team really gave one hundred and ten percentestoy cien por cien(to) seguroI don't feel a hundred percentel equipo dio más que al máximono estoy lo que se dice bien del todoExample sentences
- If we are one hundred percent convinced of our case then a little dishonesty to iron out the odd inconsistency hardly seems wrong.
- There are few if any behavioral characteristics in humans that are one hundred percent genetic.
- However, my experience of camp food is one hundred percent favourable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.