Translation of percentage in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Mathematics) translate the results into percentagesindique el resultado en forma de porcentajesto play the percentages [colloquial]sopesar las posibilidades(before noun) percentage errorporcentaje (masculine) de errorpercentage increase/pointaumento (masculine) /punto (masculine) porcentualExample sentences
- It would also help children with blood diseases such as leukaemia, and would hopefully increase the survival percentage rate.
- The rate reverts to an annualised percentage rate of 16.9 per cent after six months.
- He expects the bank to lower its main rate by half a percentage point to 2 percent next month.
- 2 countable (part) she gets a percentage of the profitsrecibe un tanto por ciento or un porcentaje de los beneficiosa high percentage of the populationun alto porcentaje de la poblaciónExample sentences
- There is a big corporate market for the championships, but their percentage of the whole audience is quite tiny.
- I bet if a referendum were called for, the percentage of the whole population would be nearly the same as that in the survey.
- There may be a small percentage that comes back, but a station does not usually get back the whole percentage that was lost.
- 3 uncountable (advantage) (American English) [colloquial]what percentage is there in it for me?¿qué gano or saco yo con ello?there must be some percentage in it for himél debe de sacar tajada [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.