- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Psychology/Psicología] 1.1 (faculty) percepción (feminine) sense perception percepción sensorialMore example sentences1.2 (act) percepción (feminine)
More example sentences
- Sharpen visual perception and increase ability to estimate accurately.
- It is wise to never under-estimate human perception and the ability of the person on the end of the line to sense attitudes.
- One such front involves the extension of human visual perception beyond visible wavelengths.
- It sometimes seems that all that is required to produce a durable long-term memory is perception of a meaningful stimulus event.
- Having a working model of the brain, or even the incredibly complex neocortex, should help researchers understand processes like thought, perception and memory.
- Cognitive psychologists have abandoned their exclusive focus on reasoning, perception, and memory, and are rediscovering the importance of affective processes.
- 2 countable/numerable (idea) idea (f); (image) imagen (f) people's perceptions of class differences la idea que la gente tiene de las diferencias sociales the perception of the President as … la imagen del Presidente como … it is my perception that … tengo la impresión de que …More example sentences
- It is important that they not be judgmental of the victim and understand that individual perception and interpretation determine sexual harassment.
- And that is what stands out most to me in regards to the public perception of magick.
- In my judgment it is legitimate to have regard to public perception when considering the characteristics of a penal system.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (insight) perspicacia (f), agudeza (f)More example sentences
- The second is the use of the eyes not just to see in the normal sense, but to gain insight, discernment, perception and precognition.
- The benefit of employing the collective perception and insight of these leaders is already apparent.
- You won't read this for the prose, the insight or the critical perception, but it's the fan book for fans who prefer lies, gossip and rumours to mundane day-to-day truth.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.