Translation of percolate in Spanish:
- 1 (filter)to percolate
throughsomethingfiltrarseto percolate through a través dealgofiltrarseExample sentences
- So those could be living down the cracks underneath the surface but the gasses will still percolate upwards.
- You also have a natural filtration process as the water will percolate down through the ground and the ground will filter the water naturally.
- He recently dug a trench that revealed high levels of magnesium and sulfur, suggesting water once percolated through the soil and evaporated leaving salts.
- 2 (Cookery)(coffee)
- Around the world java percolates and teabags simmer in millions of homes each morning.
- The kitchen smelled of cookies or whatever my Aunt Renee was finishing up for our desserts, and fresh coffee percolating.
- In the not too distant future this will be estate agents’ recommended background music while the bread bakes and the coffee percolates.
- He paused as he sniffed the air and glanced over at the coffee pot percolating java on the counter.
- It promises to produce everything from the waft of freshly baked chocolate cookies to percolating coffee over a personal computer.
- This, of course, is the sound of indie films, sometimes as if from the bottom of a well, rarely the crisp, percolating coffee and microwave beep of a Hollywood kitchen.
- 3 (spread)(news/idea)her enthusiasm has percolated through to her team
propagarsele ha transmitido or contagiado su entusiasmo a su equipoExample sentences
- They did badly, in part, because much of this growth did not percolate into the rural areas.
- I hope to visit some of these ideas that are now percolating with regard to the worship experiences of today.
- The vast corpus of religious literature in regional languages which has not been adequately studied can provide interesting insights into how religious ideas percolated into different strata of society.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.