Translation of percussion in Spanish:
- [Music/Música] [Medicine/Medicina] percusión (feminine) she plays percussion es percusionista (before noun/delante del nombre) [instrument/section] de percusiónExample sentences
- Nigerian music is dependent on strong rhythms supplied by countless drums and percussion instruments.
- The Adagio would probably do that if arranged for tuned percussion.
- The tunes remain but the clattering percussion and meandering vocals transport them to a whole other level.
- Physical examination through percussion and palpation, however, would reveal more about the size of the liver than a flat film since the flat film only reveals one of the apecies.
- This involves four steps: observation, palpation, percussion, and auscultation.
- Physical examination revealed dullness to percussion and decreased breath sounds at both bases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the