- [Music/Música] [Medicine/Medicina] percusión (feminine) she plays percussion es percusionista (before noun/delante del nombre) [instrument/section] de percusiónMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Nigerian music is dependent on strong rhythms supplied by countless drums and percussion instruments.
- The Adagio would probably do that if arranged for tuned percussion.
- The tunes remain but the clattering percussion and meandering vocals transport them to a whole other level.
- Physical examination through percussion and palpation, however, would reveal more about the size of the liver than a flat film since the flat film only reveals one of the apecies.
- This involves four steps: observation, palpation, percussion, and auscultation.
- Physical examination revealed dullness to percussion and decreased breath sounds at both bases.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an