Translation of percussion in Spanish:
- (Music, Medicine) she plays percussiones percusionista(before noun) (instrument/section)de percusiónExample sentences
- Nigerian music is dependent on strong rhythms supplied by countless drums and percussion instruments.
- The Adagio would probably do that if arranged for tuned percussion.
- The tunes remain but the clattering percussion and meandering vocals transport them to a whole other level.
- Physical examination through percussion and palpation, however, would reveal more about the size of the liver than a flat film since the flat film only reveals one of the apecies.
- This involves four steps: observation, palpation, percussion, and auscultation.
- Physical examination revealed dullness to percussion and decreased breath sounds at both bases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.