Translation of perfect in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (precise, exact) [circle/copy] perfecto the dress was a perfect fit el vestido le ( or me etc) quedaba perfectoExample sentences1.2 (faultless) [performance/accent] perfecto, impecable; [eyesight/teeth/complexion] perfecto; [gentleman/host/husband] perfecto this watch keeps perfect time este reloj funciona perfectamente he speaks perfect French habla francés perfectamente or a la perfección I'm in perfect health estoy perfectamente bien de salud in perfect condition en perfectas condiciones I'm not/the world isn't perfect no soy/el mundo no es perfecto
- I spun in a complete circle, delivering mortal wounds to all of them with perfect precision.
- These deposit themselves with perfect precision on a gold-coated silicon substrate.
- With perfect precision he swerved in between cars and into the other lane.
- Four hundred years later the kayak is still unchanged in its basic design, because for its size it is as near as possible to being a perfect boat.
- For me to achieve a perfect throw requires concentration and luck.
- What I love about your characters is the perfect balance of cute and sinister, attraction and repulsion.
- As I landed it I was amazed at its excellent condition and perfect fins.
- It is very important to note that she was wearing a white frilly dress that was still in perfect condition.
- Very few goods - especially those on display - are in perfect, pristine condition.
Example sentences1.3 (ideal) [weather/day] ideal, perfecto; [example/crime/excuse] perfecto; [opportunity] ideal this is the perfect tool for the job esta es la herramienta ideal para el trabajo one thirty would be perfect for me la una y media me vendría perfecto or estupendamente
- The location is perfect and is the ideal last bar to visit.
- She's got real skill as a comedienne and the super-perkiness of the character is a perfect fit for her talents.
- In short he's got the perfect character profile to be a really accomplished singer-songwriter.
- Like all parental guilt trips, the reasoning behind it made absolute and perfect sense.
- A thought's breadth away, a woman of perfect absolutes stood in a field of death.
- Structurally this makes perfect sense, as life gets denser and more morally complex as you go through your teenage years.
- 2 (complete) (before noun/delante del nombre) a perfect idiot un perfecto idiota, un idiota redomado she has a perfect right to be here tiene todo el derecho del mundo a estar aquí he's a perfect stranger to me me es totalmente desconocido he's been a perfect darling se ha portado divinamente
- 3 3.1 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [tense] perfecto 3.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [number] perfectoExample sentences3.3 [Music/Música] [cadence/interval/pitch] perfecto
- Prior to publishing, he also found an upper bound on the least prime divisor of an odd perfect number.
- Many mathematicians were interested in perfect numbers and tried to contribute to the theory.
- He who affirms that all perfect numbers end with the figure 6 or 8 are right.
- It has seven vowels, it has no perfect tenses, it is chock-a-block with suffixes and its syntax is baroque.
- First, it is relevant to the formation of the perfect tense in many European languages.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/pərˈfekt; pəˈfekt/
- [technique/knowledge] perfeccionar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.