Translation of perforation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (hole) perforación (feminine) perforations (on sheet of stamps etc) perforado (masculine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) perforación (feminine); (with row of holes) perforado (masculine)
- The weight of the metal drum is sufficient to keep it at the depth required and the perforations allow the water to pass through the drum.
- The screen has millions of tiny perforations across it to allow sound to escape from speakers placed behind.
- Such mating pairs are joined by a membrane, perforations in which allow exchange of cytoplasmic factors for several hours before any nuclear exchange.
- He compares this to the paper perforations which prevent tearing across a postage stamp.
- The cracks form perpendicularly to the cooling surface (the top of the flow) unless there are elongated vesicles, which act like the perforations in postage stamps, bending the cracks round them.
- Carefully tear along perforations, separating the two ballot papers and the declaration of identity.
- Instead of the respiratory improvement, the patient died 15 days later of abdominal sepsis after intestinal perforation.
- A polymicrobial culture raises the suspicion for intestinal perforation or abscess formation.
- The liver, spleen, kidneys, and pancreas all looked normal, and no evidence of intestinal obstruction or perforation was detected.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.