Translation of perform in Spanish:
- 1 (Music, Theater)(singer)(musician)(dancer)they'll be performing in London next monthel mes que viene se presentan ( or actúan etc) en LondresExample sentences
- The idea is, while there is a lot on offer for young people of a sporting bent during the holidays, there is less for those interested in singing or dancing, performing on the stage, on television or in the movies.
- The pastoral council are looking for people who can sing, dance or perform on stage for a variety show they are arranging in Moneenroe hall in March.
- The children sang and performed for a packed audience.
- 2 (work, produce results)(team/athlete/vehicle)(company/stocks)(economy)he performed well/badly in the local electionsthe new system is performing as expectedobtuvo buenos/malos resultados en las elecciones localesel nuevo sistema está dando el resultado que se esperabaExample sentences
- A member of the health care team experiencing low morale may perform at a lower standard of practice than usual.
- The process was initially introduced for local government in 2002 to give people a single overall judgment on how well their local council performs and delivers services.
- The new system will allow people to tell at a glance how their local council was performing and provide national accountability by highlighting how the performance has changed over time.
- 1 (Music, Theater) she'd never performed Normanunca había interpretado or representado el papel de NormaExample sentences
- Two noted Hohner accordion players performed this street entertainment at different times in the past, but did not work together.
- Stocking groups from across York will perform renaissance-style entertainments during the free event.
- This to me spells a director who requires foresight or who ought to hold more rehearsals after the play has been performed before an audience for at least a couple of times.
- 2 (carry out, fulfill)(role)(experiment)(ceremony)(rites)to perform an operation (Medicine)I'm expected to perform miraclespracticar una intervención quirúrgica [formal]esperan que haga milagrosExample sentences
- If you do not inform your reader with the basics of how to accomplish a task, perform a function or use a new tool, I guarantee he will find out from someone else.
- After the session, most people feel relaxed and mellow but in complete control of all of their faculties and able to perform any task or duty such as driving or working.
- As discussed earlier, there is an increased reliance on contractors to perform mission critical tasks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.