- 1.1 [Math] perímetro (m)More example sentences1.2 (boundary) perímetro (m) (before n) the perimeter fence/wire la valla/la alambrada que cerca el recinto
More example sentences
- He compares the areas of figures with equal perimeters and volumes of solids with equal surface areas, proving a result due to Zenodorus that the sphere has greater volume than any regular solid with equal surface area.
- The number four, for example, would be the ratio of the perimeter of a square to one of its sides and also the ratio of the area of a square to the area of a square whose side is half the original.
- Then these rings also have the additional property that both the inner perimeters are equal and the outer perimeters are equal.
- He said it was the landlord of the estate who had replaced the perimeter fence around the whole of the industrial area.
- One is a low-voltage electric fence around the perimeter of your garden.
- The only sure way of deterring them is to have an electric fence built around the perimeter of the garden.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)