- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] perímetro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (boundary) perímetro (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) the perimeter fence/wire la valla/la alambrada que cerca el recinto
More example sentences
- He compares the areas of figures with equal perimeters and volumes of solids with equal surface areas, proving a result due to Zenodorus that the sphere has greater volume than any regular solid with equal surface area.
- The number four, for example, would be the ratio of the perimeter of a square to one of its sides and also the ratio of the area of a square to the area of a square whose side is half the original.
- Then these rings also have the additional property that both the inner perimeters are equal and the outer perimeters are equal.
- He said it was the landlord of the estate who had replaced the perimeter fence around the whole of the industrial area.
- One is a low-voltage electric fence around the perimeter of your garden.
- The only sure way of deterring them is to have an electric fence built around the perimeter of the garden.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...