Translation of periodic in Spanish:
- 1 [meetings/outbreaks] periódicoExample sentences
- Despite this, he has continued to appear regularly at our periodic family gatherings, and is considered a family member in good standing.
- Each recommended practice is reviewed and revised as appropriate at regular periodic intervals.
- At periodic intervals, the iron bars at the mouth of narrow roads, put up to prevent the entry of heavy vehicles, are knocked down by lorries, due to reckless driving.
- 2 [Chemistry/Química] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] periódicoExample sentences
- The steadily increasing weights gave Mendeleyev, Meyer, and others a kind of index by which to order the elements and reveal their periodic behaviour.
- The study of oscillating reactions is the study of periodic changes in chemical reactions.
- The first rough draft of the periodic elements signaled not the end but the beginning of chemistry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.