- 1 [meetings/outbreaks] periódicoMore example sentences
- Despite this, he has continued to appear regularly at our periodic family gatherings, and is considered a family member in good standing.
- Each recommended practice is reviewed and revised as appropriate at regular periodic intervals.
- At periodic intervals, the iron bars at the mouth of narrow roads, put up to prevent the entry of heavy vehicles, are knocked down by lorries, due to reckless driving.
- 2 [Chem] [Math] periódico periodic table tabla (f) periódica (de elementos)More example sentences
- The steadily increasing weights gave Mendeleyev, Meyer, and others a kind of index by which to order the elements and reveal their periodic behaviour.
- The study of oscillating reactions is the study of periodic changes in chemical reactions.
- The first rough draft of the periodic elements signaled not the end but the beginning of chemistry.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.