Translation of peripheral in Spanish:
- 1 (minor, secondary)(issue/event/character)these considerations are peripheral to the debate
secundarioestas consideraciones son tangenciales al debateExample sentences
- The Charter may be extended to claims that are marginal or peripheral to the philosophical purposes of a bill of rights.
- Of course, all this, as well as the leafy branches and stuffed birds, is peripheral to the music and suggests that they themselves realise the songs aren't their strongest selling point and need some kind of quirky garnish.
- You know you're watching a bad zombie film when the zombies are peripheral to the sexy outfits, time-and-space-defying stunts, and deliriously obnoxious soundtrack.
- 2 (Computing)(device/unit)
- These connectors can be plugged into devices such as computers and peripheral devices such that the respective components can be interconnected.
- It will be paid in the form of vouchers that eligible consumers will be able to use to buy desktop hardware, laptops, tablet PCs, software and peripheral devices from any vendor.
- In addition, four USB ports are available for connection to a variety of peripheral devices such as printers, modems or external storage devices.
- 3 (Anatomy, Medicine)(nerve/vision)
- Instead, it is a better idea to sample from the peripheral edges of affected areas where plant symptoms are less severe and nematode population densities are still high.
- In addition it affects people in the peripheral areas of the county as the surrounding health boards are now refusing to accept patients from outside their own catchment area.
- The shell has a rubber edging adhesive along its peripheral contour and is painted with a chemical agent-resistive coating.
- It is thought that painful lesions are those that involve peritoneal surfaces innervated by peripheral spinal nerves, not those innervated by the autonomic nervous system.
- Patients who do smoke are told to stop smoking, as it reduces peripheral blood circulation, especially to the skin, and impedes healing.
- The smooth musculature of the larger blood vessels is relaxed, including the coronary, systemic peripheral and pulmonary arteries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.