intransitive or transitive verb
- [colloquial]extra (masculine)there are no perks with this job
beneficio (masculine) extraen este trabajo no tienes ningún (beneficio) extraen este trabajo cobras el sueldo pelado [colloquial]one of the perks of living/working here is that …una de las ventajas de vivir/trabajar aquí es que …Example sentences
- They gave me time off to go climb mountains, and I was entitled to other perks like staff travel.
- My host worked in an executive capacity for a large multinational company, a chauffeur-driven BMW being among the perks of her job.
- And the job has its perks, including occasional dates with rock icons.
- Anyone with a credit card can take advantage of the perks once reserved for a spoiled few.
- This is the work of a writer who became a pop star by mistake, but discovered that the perks are better and stuck with it.
- Practicing medicine in a small town has its perks.
- A pot of coffee already sat perking, filling the room with its rich aroma.
- Sitting on the sky blue counter as her coffee perked, Kina silently swore.
- As the coffee perked, she crawled through the door into the cabin looking a pale shade of green.
hacer (en una cafetera eléctrica)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.