- (hairdressing) to have a permhacerse la or (Mexico) un permanenteExample sentences
- What are some good styling options for short relaxed hair as a perm grows out?
- Hair perm products use thioglycolic acid - a chemical that reacts with protein bonds in the hair.
- Sure, people still perm their hair, it's just that the style of perm has changed.
- to have one's hair permedhacerse la or (Mexico) un permanenteI could perm your hairpodría hacerle la or (Mexico) un permanenteExample sentences
- If your hair has been permed or relaxed, color has to be applied carefully or it can weaken the structure of your hair.
- Quickly she put her dark permed hair in a ponytail.
- Sitting alongside the soldier was a girl whose hair had recently been permed by the local hairdresser.
- (in football pools) (British English)Example sentences
- Even the worst footballers' perms of the 1970s could hardly compete.
- The man with the most infamous perm in Scottish football history proved that a goalkeeper from an unfashionable club can step up and do a job for Scotland.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.