- (hairdressing) to have a permhacerse un permanente (Mexico)Example sentences
- What are some good styling options for short relaxed hair as a perm grows out?
- Hair perm products use thioglycolic acid - a chemical that reacts with protein bonds in the hair.
- Sure, people still perm their hair, it's just that the style of perm has changed.
- to have one's hair permedhacerse un permanente (Mexico)I could perm your hairpodría hacerle la permanentepodría hacerle un permanente (Mexico)Example sentences
- If your hair has been permed or relaxed, color has to be applied carefully or it can weaken the structure of your hair.
- Quickly she put her dark permed hair in a ponytail.
- Sitting alongside the soldier was a girl whose hair had recently been permed by the local hairdresser.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.