permanente(tooth)she seems to have a permanent cold
definitivoparece que estuviera siempre resfriadaExample sentences
- With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.
- The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.
- It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.
- Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?
- The advantages of permanent representation abroad included practicality and continuity.
- We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.