- (exhibition)(limp/bond/conflict)(damage)(relationship)(dye/ink)(magnet)(tooth)she seems to have a permanent coldparece que estuviera siempre resfriadaExample sentences
- With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.
- The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.
- It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.
- Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?
- The advantages of permanent representation abroad included practicality and continuity.
- We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.