Translation of perpendicular in Spanish:
- 1.1 (vertical) [wall/surface] perpendicular al horizonteExample sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] perpendicular
- Most people touring the 302-square-kilometre Lushan National Park will be unruffled when they stand in front of perpendicular cliffs and look down on deep valleys.
- It now is closed off by the forestry and is about four feet from the edge of a cliff which has a perpendicular drop of 700 ft overlooking the Masshill road.
- The elevation of the Planalto exceeds 1000 m at the eastern end close to the Atlantic coast, and the Serra Geral facing the east forms a perpendicular cliff.
tosth perpendicular aalgoExample sentences1.3Perpendicular (style) [Architecture/Arquitectura] gótico (masculine) tardío ([ inglés ])
- The minor axis is perpendicular to the plane of rotation of the galaxy.
- Then, since both semicircles are perpendicular to the plane ABC, so is their line of intersection QN.
- Subsequently, one defines planes perpendicular to such lines, positioning them at the midpoint between the connected particles.
- perpendicular (feminine) to drop a perpendicular trazar* una perpendicular
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.