Translation of perpendicular in Spanish:
- 1.1 (vertical)(wall/surface)perpendicular al horizonteExample sentences1.2 (Mathematics)perpendicular
- Most people touring the 302-square-kilometre Lushan National Park will be unruffled when they stand in front of perpendicular cliffs and look down on deep valleys.
- It now is closed off by the forestry and is about four feet from the edge of a cliff which has a perpendicular drop of 700 ft overlooking the Masshill road.
- The elevation of the Planalto exceeds 1000 m at the eastern end close to the Atlantic coast, and the Serra Geral facing the east forms a perpendicular cliff.
tosomethingperpendicular aalgoExample sentences1.3Perpendicular (style) (Architecture)
- The minor axis is perpendicular to the plane of rotation of the galaxy.
- Then, since both semicircles are perpendicular to the plane ABC, so is their line of intersection QN.
- Subsequently, one defines planes perpendicular to such lines, positioning them at the midpoint between the connected particles.
- to drop a perpendiculartrazar una perpendicularExample sentences
- From the vertices of ABC drop perpendiculars on the transversal.
- Roughly 50-60% of the cool air coming in is diverted by the perpendiculars of the optical and/or hard drives.
- In other words, x-axis consists of the feet of the perpendiculars from the focus to the tangents to the parabola.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than