- 1.1 (victimize) perseguir*More example sentences1.2 (pester, tease) molestar, incordiar (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- She claims she has been persecuted because of her religious beliefs.
- We should also be targeting the source of the problem: repressive governments which persecute their own citizens.
- We see a dictator using force to repress and persecute his opponents.
- For three years after DNA evidence proved his innocence, the authorities persisted in persecuting him.
- They are doing the opposite by picking on them and by persecuting people more than they have for years.
- Last week we witnessed two fine examples of the extent to which anti-smoking zealots will go in order to hound and persecute smokers.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.