- 1.1 (tenacity) perseverancia (feminine), tenacidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (continued existence) persistencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- He did this with good policies, hard work and persistence and in spite of media bias in favour of his New Labour opponent.
- What might be the factors determining the tenacious persistence of virus transmission?
- Her persistence was rewarded, however, in 1970 when she won a by-election in West Bromwich.
- Unfortunately their environmental persistence means that PCBs continue to enter the human food chain.
- What is more, the validity of the continued confinement depends upon the persistence of such a disorder.
- Might there be a universal selective benefit that could explain the evolutionary persistence of introns?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.