- 1.1 (tenacity) perseverancia (f), tenacidad (f)More example sentences1.2 (continued existence) persistencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- He did this with good policies, hard work and persistence and in spite of media bias in favour of his New Labour opponent.
- What might be the factors determining the tenacious persistence of virus transmission?
- Her persistence was rewarded, however, in 1970 when she won a by-election in West Bromwich.
- Unfortunately their environmental persistence means that PCBs continue to enter the human food chain.
- What is more, the validity of the continued confinement depends upon the persistence of such a disorder.
- Might there be a universal selective benefit that could explain the evolutionary persistence of introns?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.