- 1.1 (tenacity) perseverancia (feminine), tenacidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (continued existence) persistencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- He did this with good policies, hard work and persistence and in spite of media bias in favour of his New Labour opponent.
- What might be the factors determining the tenacious persistence of virus transmission?
- Her persistence was rewarded, however, in 1970 when she won a by-election in West Bromwich.
- Unfortunately their environmental persistence means that PCBs continue to enter the human food chain.
- What is more, the validity of the continued confinement depends upon the persistence of such a disorder.
- Might there be a universal selective benefit that could explain the evolutionary persistence of introns?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.