- 1.1 (tenacity) perseverancia (f), tenacidad (f)More example sentences1.2 (continued existence) persistencia (f)
More example sentences
- He did this with good policies, hard work and persistence and in spite of media bias in favour of his New Labour opponent.
- What might be the factors determining the tenacious persistence of virus transmission?
- Her persistence was rewarded, however, in 1970 when she won a by-election in West Bromwich.
- Unfortunately their environmental persistence means that PCBs continue to enter the human food chain.
- What is more, the validity of the continued confinement depends upon the persistence of such a disorder.
- Might there be a universal selective benefit that could explain the evolutionary persistence of introns?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.