Translation of persistent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unceasing)(cough/virus/fog)
persistenteExample sentences1.2 (undaunted) he's very persistent
es muy persistentepersistent offenderExample sentences
- In terms of pain, however, ‘chronic’ denotes persistent pain over a period of at least three months.
- The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that 32.8 percent of the U.S. general population has persistent or chronic pain symptoms.
- It is defined as persistent or recurrent abdominal pain or abdominal discomfort centered in the upper abdomen.
- That did not go down well with the young woman and in spite of her persistent protests, her moaning and screaming, she was released only after the feasters had their fill.
- It seems unlikely that the York review will silence the long, persistent and mounting opposition to fluoridation.
- My persistent opposition has become a thorn in the side of the trade union leaders, because it has exposed their shameless collaboration with management.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.