Translation of person-to-person in Spanish:
adverb person to person
- 1.1 (personally)(talk/discuss)1.2 (Telecom)to call somebody person-to-personllamar a alguien de persona a personaExample sentences
- Combining voice services with broadband gives operators the opportunity to expand their offerings of person-to-person communications.
- Crisis managers who need immediate, person-to-person communications are likely to reach for a telephone or a short-wave radio.
- A UCS offers the typical services of a UMS, while adding the capability of person-to-person communication through dynamic call redirection and forwarding.
- Transmission is through person-to-person contact by direct, even brief, head-to-head contact.
- In person-to-person auctions, individual sellers or small businesses offer their items for auction directly to consumers.
- So, in other words, it's probably not a person-to-person transmission.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.