noun/nombre (plural personas)
- 1.1 (image) imagen (feminine)More example sentences1.2
(plural personae /-niː/)(character) personaje (masculine)More example sentences
- The public personas of some writers cut a wide swath through the publishing world.
- Some commenters find this problematic, pointing out that people present different personas to different people, depending on the situation.
- It was only after several years of painting celebs that I thought I could paint regular people whose personas weren't public and well-known.
- The writing is crisp, making the characters realistic personas despite their larger-than-life roles.
- First is their ability to adopt different personas.
- In all six films he adopts six different personas, which is something he enjoys about the character.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to