Translation of persona in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural personas)
- 1.1 (image) imagen (feminine)Example sentences1.2
(plural personae /-niː/)(character) personaje (masculine)Example sentences
- The public personas of some writers cut a wide swath through the publishing world.
- Some commenters find this problematic, pointing out that people present different personas to different people, depending on the situation.
- It was only after several years of painting celebs that I thought I could paint regular people whose personas weren't public and well-known.
- The writing is crisp, making the characters realistic personas despite their larger-than-life roles.
- First is their ability to adopt different personas.
- In all six films he adopts six different personas, which is something he enjoys about the character.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.