Translation of persona in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural personas)
- 1.1 (image) imagen (feminine)Example sentences1.2
(plural personae /-niː/)(character) personaje (masculine)Example sentences
- The public personas of some writers cut a wide swath through the publishing world.
- Some commenters find this problematic, pointing out that people present different personas to different people, depending on the situation.
- It was only after several years of painting celebs that I thought I could paint regular people whose personas weren't public and well-known.
- The writing is crisp, making the characters realistic personas despite their larger-than-life roles.
- First is their ability to adopt different personas.
- In all six films he adopts six different personas, which is something he enjoys about the character.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.