Translation of personal equity plan in Spanish:
- (in UK)plan (masculine) (personal) de ahorro en accionesExample sentences
- This comes at a time when other investment taxbreaks have been cut back sharply, not least personal equity plans.
- ISAs were introduced to replace personal equity plans and Tessas.
- Mortgages linked to pensions, personal equity plans, and ISAs were each in their day the favoured loan of ‘fashionable’ borrowers.
Definition of personal equity plan in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.