Translation of personal equity plan in Spanish:
- (in UK)plan (masculine) (personal) de ahorro en accionesExample sentences
- This comes at a time when other investment taxbreaks have been cut back sharply, not least personal equity plans.
- ISAs were introduced to replace personal equity plans and Tessas.
- Mortgages linked to pensions, personal equity plans, and ISAs were each in their day the favoured loan of ‘fashionable’ borrowers.
Definition of personal equity plan in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.