Translation of personality in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (nature, disposition) personalidad (feminine) split personality personalidad múltipleExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (personal appeal) personalidad (feminine) he's got a lot of personality tiene mucha personalidad
- Drawings and dialogue combine to create distinctive personalities for these birds.
- Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.
- The character design and animations go a long way to present the personalities of different characters.
- On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality.
- He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality.
- It has that sense of unassuming warm-heartedness and personality.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (public figure) personalidad (feminine), figura (feminine) 2.2(personalities plural)(personal abuse) personalismos (masculine plural) to descend to personalities caer* en personalismosExample sentences
- Pupils at the school have named sections of the centre after famous Farnworth personalities.
- They cannot rise to become famous media personalities by ‘speaking what they often hear’.
- On Sunday are two resort walks looking back at places associated with the early life of two of Morecambe's most famous personalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to