- 1 1.1 [responsible/liable] personalmente she wrote to me personally me escribió personalmente or ella misma he feels personally insulted lo toma como un insulto personal I don't mean you personally no me refiero a ti personalmente to take sth personally ofenderseMore example sentences1.2 (in person) personalmente do you know him personally? ¿lo conoces personalmente?
More example sentences
- This requires individuals to be personally responsible for maintaining separate sets of addresses.
- Besides, an individual cannot be personally responsible for who stays in school when young teachers flee to take better-paid jobs.
- A man who holds individuals personally responsible for their acts may murder.
- After a few minutes a small contingent marches out, escorts and a high ranking individual who must personally approve our presence.
- It's always extraordinary to be in your presence personally as we have been and even by satellite.
- Accordingly, I needed to see an old photograph or advertisement that would allow me to personally authenticate the presence of some mythical sixties pop giant in my town.
- 2 (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) 2.1 (for my part) personalmente personally, I can't stand him yo, personalmente, no lo aguanto 2.2 (as a person) como personaMore example sentences
- Not from the legal standpoint, just personally: Should you not have treated yourself the way you have?
- One subject he was able to speak about personally was the Sistine Chapel.
- As such, the poem examines firsthand and historically, personally and objectively, the complex responsibility of the artist to self and environment.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages