Translation of personally in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(responsible/liable)she wrote to me personally
personalmenteme escribió personalmente or ella mismahe feels personally insultedlo toma como un insulto personalI don't mean you personallyno me refiero a ti personalmenteto take something personallyofenderseExample sentences1.2 (in person) do you know him personally?
¿lo conoces personalmente?Example sentences
- This requires individuals to be personally responsible for maintaining separate sets of addresses.
- Besides, an individual cannot be personally responsible for who stays in school when young teachers flee to take better-paid jobs.
- A man who holds individuals personally responsible for their acts may murder.
- After a few minutes a small contingent marches out, escorts and a high ranking individual who must personally approve our presence.
- It's always extraordinary to be in your presence personally as we have been and even by satellite.
- Accordingly, I needed to see an old photograph or advertisement that would allow me to personally authenticate the presence of some mythical sixties pop giant in my town.
- 2 (sentence adv) 2.1 (for my part) personally, I can't stand himExample sentences2.2 (as a person)
- Not from the legal standpoint, just personally: Should you not have treated yourself the way you have?
- One subject he was able to speak about personally was the Sistine Chapel.
- As such, the poem examines firsthand and historically, personally and objectively, the complex responsibility of the artist to self and environment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.