Translation of perspective in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Art/Arte] perspectiva (feminine) it's out of/in perspective no está/está en perspectiva (before noun/delante del nombre) perspective drawing dibujo (masculine) en perspectivaExample sentences1.2 u and c (angle, view) perspectiva (feminine) from a historical perspective con una perspectiva histórica I'm going away for a while to get things into perspective me voy a ir por un tiempo para poder ver las cosas objetivamente you have to keep things in perspective no tienes que perder de vista la verdadera dimensión de las cosas that puts a different perspective on things eso cambia el cariz de las cosas I tried to get a fresh/broader perspective on the issue intenté enfocar el problema de una forma nueva/más amplia
- The Shrine authorities produced elevations and perspective drawings of even the most sacred buildings in order to facilitate rebuilding.
- A pin at the central vanishing point would have been as useful here as it would for perspective drawings set out mathematically.
- The illustrations in Pacioli's work were by Leonardo da Vinci and include some fine perspective drawings of regular solids.
- His landscapes offer a tilting perspective, often a view over rises or down a slope.
- The surrounding Black Sea landscape serves to further intensify the already magnificent visual perspectives.
- He moved around to get a long perspective view of the street.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the