- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Art/Arte] perspectiva (feminine) it's out of/in perspective no está/está en perspectiva (before noun/delante del nombre) perspective drawing dibujo (masculine) en perspectivaMore example sentences1.2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (angle, view) perspectiva (feminine) from a historical perspective con una perspectiva histórica I'm going away for a while to get things into perspective me voy a ir por un tiempo para poder ver las cosas objetivamente you have to keep things in perspective no tienes que perder de vista la verdadera dimensión de las cosas that puts a different perspective on things eso cambia el cariz de las cosas I tried to get a fresh/broader perspective on the issue intenté enfocar el problema de una forma nueva/más amplia
More example sentences
- The Shrine authorities produced elevations and perspective drawings of even the most sacred buildings in order to facilitate rebuilding.
- A pin at the central vanishing point would have been as useful here as it would for perspective drawings set out mathematically.
- The illustrations in Pacioli's work were by Leonardo da Vinci and include some fine perspective drawings of regular solids.
- His landscapes offer a tilting perspective, often a view over rises or down a slope.
- The surrounding Black Sea landscape serves to further intensify the already magnificent visual perspectives.
- He moved around to get a long perspective view of the street.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages