Translation of perspective in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (Art) it's out of/in perspective(before noun) perspective drawingno está/está en perspectivadibujo (masculine) en perspectivaExample sentences1.2 uncountable and countable (angle, view) from a historical perspective
I'm going away for a while to get things into perspectivecon una perspectiva históricayou have to keep things in perspectiveme voy a ir por un tiempo para poder ver las cosas objetivamentethat puts a different perspective on thingsno tienes que perder de vista la verdadera dimensión de las cosasI tried to get a fresh/broader perspective on the issueeso cambia el cariz de las cosasintenté enfocar el problema de una forma nueva/más ampliaExample sentences
- The Shrine authorities produced elevations and perspective drawings of even the most sacred buildings in order to facilitate rebuilding.
- A pin at the central vanishing point would have been as useful here as it would for perspective drawings set out mathematically.
- The illustrations in Pacioli's work were by Leonardo da Vinci and include some fine perspective drawings of regular solids.
- His landscapes offer a tilting perspective, often a view over rises or down a slope.
- The surrounding Black Sea landscape serves to further intensify the already magnificent visual perspectives.
- He moved around to get a long perspective view of the street.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.