Translation of perspective in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Art/Arte] perspectiva (feminine) it's out of/in perspective no está/está en perspectiva (before noun/delante del nombre) perspective drawing dibujo (masculine) en perspectivaExample sentences1.2 u and c (angle, view) perspectiva (feminine) from a historical perspective con una perspectiva histórica I'm going away for a while to get things into perspective me voy a ir por un tiempo para poder ver las cosas objetivamente you have to keep things in perspective no tienes que perder de vista la verdadera dimensión de las cosas that puts a different perspective on things eso cambia el cariz de las cosas I tried to get a fresh/broader perspective on the issue intenté enfocar el problema de una forma nueva/más amplia
- The Shrine authorities produced elevations and perspective drawings of even the most sacred buildings in order to facilitate rebuilding.
- A pin at the central vanishing point would have been as useful here as it would for perspective drawings set out mathematically.
- The illustrations in Pacioli's work were by Leonardo da Vinci and include some fine perspective drawings of regular solids.
- His landscapes offer a tilting perspective, often a view over rises or down a slope.
- The surrounding Black Sea landscape serves to further intensify the already magnificent visual perspectives.
- He moved around to get a long perspective view of the street.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.