Translation of perspective in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (Art) it's out of/in perspectiveno está/está en perspectiva(before noun) perspective drawingdibujo (masculine) en perspectivaExample sentences1.2 uncountable and countable (angle, view) from a historical perspective
con una perspectiva históricaI'm going away for a while to get things into perspectiveme voy a ir por un tiempo para poder ver las cosas objetivamenteyou have to keep things in perspectiveno tienes que perder de vista la verdadera dimensión de las cosasthat puts a different perspective on thingseso cambia el cariz de las cosasI tried to get a fresh/broader perspective on the issueintenté enfocar el problema de una forma nueva/más ampliaExample sentences
- The Shrine authorities produced elevations and perspective drawings of even the most sacred buildings in order to facilitate rebuilding.
- A pin at the central vanishing point would have been as useful here as it would for perspective drawings set out mathematically.
- The illustrations in Pacioli's work were by Leonardo da Vinci and include some fine perspective drawings of regular solids.
- His landscapes offer a tilting perspective, often a view over rises or down a slope.
- The surrounding Black Sea landscape serves to further intensify the already magnificent visual perspectives.
- He moved around to get a long perspective view of the street.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.