Translation of pertain in Spanish:
- to pertain
tosomething 1.1 (belong to)pertenecerthe assets which pertain to the business aalgolos bienes que pertenecen al negocioExample sentences1.2 (have to do with)
- The adjective ‘gastric’ applies to all things pertaining to the stomach.
- To steal anything pertaining to this story would be plagarism and illegal, so please, don't.
- While the individuals pertaining to those groups may argue that they feel they are viable blood donors, why take the risk?
- In the public perception, all matters pertaining to health are the responsibility of the appropriate Ministry, or perhaps it should be so.
- Similarly, on its return route, the bus should bear the related PIN pertaining to its destination.
- The university relations officer works to represent students on all matters pertaining to governance of the university.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.