- to pertain
tosth 1.1 (belong to) pertenecer* aalgo the assets which pertain to the business los bienes que pertenecen al negocioMore example sentences1.2 (have to do with) concernir
- The adjective ‘gastric’ applies to all things pertaining to the stomach.
- To steal anything pertaining to this story would be plagarism and illegal, so please, don't.
- While the individuals pertaining to those groups may argue that they feel they are viable blood donors, why take the risk?
aalgoMore example sentences
- In the public perception, all matters pertaining to health are the responsibility of the appropriate Ministry, or perhaps it should be so.
- Similarly, on its return route, the bus should bear the related PIN pertaining to its destination.
- The university relations officer works to represent students on all matters pertaining to governance of the university.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.