Translation of perverse in Spanish:
- (stubborn) obstinado, terco; (wayward, contrary) retorcido, avieso [literary/literario] she takes a perverse delight in upsetting me siente un placer malsano dándome disgustosExample sentences
- So his decision to show the way last night smacked of a perverse desire to prove something to himself and the world.
- I always have this perverse but burning desire to be scared, and it's hard for me to achieve this goal simply because it's hard for me to get scared.
- But I have this perverse desire to be shaved with a cut-throat razor - by an expert.
- There is sometimes in us a perverse refusal to accept or to believe in good, a deep-seated, hardened refusal which belittles or despises good.
- It is perverse because everyone accepts that regular exercise helps reduce the risk of heart attacks, high blood pressure, obesity and even depression.
- Now, this standard has a certain perverse appeal, at least if we felt it would be universally followed.
- In this strategy I am thankfully aided by Floyd, who is doubtless the most perverse sexual deviant ever to reside in our fair city of Wellington.
- And there's a sort of perverse sexiness, a kinky transgression, about wearing make-up with a bikini, like teaming high heels with a swimsuit.
- Coming to terms with sexuality is not perverse.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the