Translation of petrified in Spanish:
- 1.1 (terrified)muerto de miedoExample sentences1.2 (Geology)
- I seriously can't cope with them - I'm petrified.
- A Director of Nursing learns of a records falsification by a young nurse, who is petrified of having made a mistake.
- I was always petrified - there don't have to be terrorists.
- Just off the road, the Aztec sandstone outcrops at Redstone Picnic Area are actually petrified sand dunes.
- Figures 24-26 are postcards advertising three petrified wood localities in the Dakotas.
- Riding through a homogenous ocean of petrified clay, we arrive at a remote campsite set within a cluster of trees.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.