- 1.1 (terrified) muerto de miedoMore example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] petrificado
More example sentences
- I seriously can't cope with them - I'm petrified.
- A Director of Nursing learns of a records falsification by a young nurse, who is petrified of having made a mistake.
- I was always petrified - there don't have to be terrorists.
- Just off the road, the Aztec sandstone outcrops at Redstone Picnic Area are actually petrified sand dunes.
- Figures 24-26 are postcards advertising three petrified wood localities in the Dakotas.
- Riding through a homogenous ocean of petrified clay, we arrive at a remote campsite set within a cluster of trees.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.