- 1.1 (terrified) muerto de miedoMore example sentences1.2 [Geol] petrificado
More example sentences
- I seriously can't cope with them - I'm petrified.
- A Director of Nursing learns of a records falsification by a young nurse, who is petrified of having made a mistake.
- I was always petrified - there don't have to be terrorists.
- Just off the road, the Aztec sandstone outcrops at Redstone Picnic Area are actually petrified sand dunes.
- Figures 24-26 are postcards advertising three petrified wood localities in the Dakotas.
- Riding through a homogenous ocean of petrified clay, we arrive at a remote campsite set within a cluster of trees.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.