- 1.1 (ghost) fantasma (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (unreal thing) a phantom of the mind una fantasía
- Four fearless women are preparing to spend the night in the company of ghosts, ghouls and phantoms to raise money for the Abbeyfield care home where they work.
- Then, in a room filled with Halloween images of ghosts and phantoms, Duncan Smith got his chance to show his hidden talents - at the pool table.
- It is like a medieval, deserted castle that is full of phantoms and ghosts, and this makes you feel sick - you just want to run away, far from these cold, scary walls.
- 1.1 (ghostly) [literary/literario] (before noun/delante del nombre) [shape] fantasmal; [horseman] fantasma (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable) 1.2 (imaginary) ilusorio, imaginario phantom (limb) pain [Medicine/Medicina] dolor (masculine) fantasma
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to