Translation of pharmaceutical in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- From the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry, statins are an ideal group of drugs.
- The organisation believes that the pharmaceutical industry is willing to lower the price of antimalarial drugs.
- The pharmaceutical industry has little incentive to develop new drugs for use primarily in developing countries.
- fármaco (masculine)
producto (masculine) farmacéuticoExample sentences
- Bioprospecting is one avenue for the discovery of novel pharmaceuticals, especially antibiotics.
- Some biologists may only work in silico, searching the databases for novel ways to make vitamins or pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics.
- Can you tell us more about this herb, especially what other antidepressants or pharmaceuticals should be avoided?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.