Translation of pharmacy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (discipline) química (feminine) farmacéutica, farmacia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (dispensary) farmacia (feminine)
- As Langenheim demonstrates, the list of uses of resins in folk medicine and pharmacy alone is huge.
- Ever mindful of his training in pharmacy he did not fail to criticise what he saw as defects in The London Pharmacopoeia.
- Individual tablets are being sold in pharmacies without appropriate diagnosis or supervision.
- At the doses recommended on products available in pharmacies and health food shops, the ingredients appear to be safe.
- They can be bought over-the-counter at pharmacies and health food shops.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas