Translation of pharmacy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (discipline) química (feminine) farmacéutica, farmacia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (dispensary) farmacia (feminine)
- As Langenheim demonstrates, the list of uses of resins in folk medicine and pharmacy alone is huge.
- Ever mindful of his training in pharmacy he did not fail to criticise what he saw as defects in The London Pharmacopoeia.
- Individual tablets are being sold in pharmacies without appropriate diagnosis or supervision.
- At the doses recommended on products available in pharmacies and health food shops, the ingredients appear to be safe.
- They can be bought over-the-counter at pharmacies and health food shops.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the