Translation of phenomenon in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -mena)
- 1.1 (fact, event) fenómeno (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (prodigy) fenómeno (masculine)
- I might add that sometimes explanations of physical phenomena involve mathematical facts.
- It was left to Newton to provide the mathematical explanation of the phenomena that they observed.
- They want science to be redefined to include non-natural or supernatural explanations for natural phenomena.
- Perhaps the remarkable phenomenon is that anything like the old nationalism echoed at all.
- Hip-hop has long been one of the most fashion-conscious cultural phenomena in America.
- As he nears the end of his remarkable career, Warne is a phenomenon waiting to be cast in gold for posterity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.