noun/nombre (plural -mena)
- 1.1 (fact, event) fenómeno (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (prodigy) fenómeno (masculine)
More example sentences
- I might add that sometimes explanations of physical phenomena involve mathematical facts.
- It was left to Newton to provide the mathematical explanation of the phenomena that they observed.
- They want science to be redefined to include non-natural or supernatural explanations for natural phenomena.
- Perhaps the remarkable phenomenon is that anything like the old nationalism echoed at all.
- Hip-hop has long been one of the most fashion-conscious cultural phenomena in America.
- As he nears the end of his remarkable career, Warne is a phenomenon waiting to be cast in gold for posterity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.