- 1.1 [Physiol] flema (f)More example sentences1.2 (stoicism) flema (f)
More example sentences
- As a result, they can't cough out phlegm and sometimes develop respiratory infections that can quickly become serious.
- If the disease progresses and cavities form in the lungs, the person may experience coughing and the production of saliva, mucus, or phlegm that may contain blood.
- COPD (similar to chronic bronchitis) is a disease which narrows the airways, causing excessive amounts of phlegm to be produced and causes shortness of breath in its later stages.
- Immigrants living among people from the same country in a kind of ghetto therefore have no incentive to overcome their phlegm and finally learn German.
- Phlegm (taken in a good sense) is the temperament of cold reflection and perseverance in the pursuit of one's end.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.